If you think wearing socks with high heels is a thing of the past or a fashion faux pas, think again. Many of the 2019 Paris runway shoes featured heels with socks. The result is both creative and very sophisticated. Time to say “yes” to this fashion trend that is not only stylish but sensible, as you look on point and have warm feet too.
To Wear This Year’s Heels and Socks Trend
Socks with heels is all about being seen, being daring and bold. Wear the most exuberant colors and patterns you can find:
● Extravagant: Stiletto heels with knee highs in wild patterns or stripes like our Gladiolo Fashion Knee Highs.
● Romantic: Pair Bon Bon- Fashion Socks with Lace Border with more delicate shoes like slingbacks.
● Daring: Pair of fun heels or sandals with funky psychedelic patterns, vibrant colors, bejeweled like the Velasquez Ankle Socks with Cristal Heart.
The important thing to keep in mind when you are
wearing statement socks with heels is keeping your outfit sleek and polished.
Keep your look elegant and your socks funky. For example:
● A short black wool coat, black pencil skirt,
with Renita Fashion socks
● If you are going to wear prints or bright
colors in your outfit, keep the socks a solid color with your heels. Marta Microfiber Socks offers a great variety
of solid color options.
● Pair a cute mini with over the knee socks.
Jean person? Roll up those hems on your jeans, toss on a pair of Pompea Ruth Fancy Socks with your sandals or
And Heels All Year Long
At Hoisiree.com we offer an array of sock options
in fabrics from nylon to angora and colors from basic black to neons, patterns
from psychedelic to soft antique roses. So you’ll have many options to pair
with your favorite heels. Check out our selection and give this fashion do a
try for yourself!
This article is syndicated from http://blog.hosieree.com/2019/08/high-heels-with-socks-a-fashion-do/