When we think of knee high pantyhose, we often think of schoolgirls running around in their knee-highs and plaid skirts. However, knee highs are not just for kids. In fact, worn correctly they can add elegance to any outfit. Here are five ways to wear knee-high tights as an adult:
1. Monochrome: Pair an opaque pair of black knee highs like the Casual 20 Elegant Knee Highs with your favorite little black dress and black heels. The monochromatic colors will keep the look elegant and on point. However, the little bit of leg between your hemline and thigh highs will add a bit of visual interest.
2. With Boots: Pairing a colorful pair like the Attraction Rete Fishnet Knee Highs under your favorite black boots will add a little color to your fall outfit. This look is great with short dresses and skirts, but can even be worn with shorts
3. Layered: A really elegant look is to layer a pair of opaque knee highs like the Casual 20 Elegant Knee Highs over a pair of sheer black tights like the Ada 15 Slightly Sheen Pantyhose by Fiore. Not only is this a great look that works with nearly any outfit, the layering will also help keep you warm in the cooler months.
4. Print Mix: A fun option is to mix up prints. Take your favorite striped or plaid top, pair it with a basic skirt and add a fun pair of knee highs like Diagonal 70 Fashion Knee-Highs. This bold look is anything but for kids.
5. A Sexy Touch: Fishnets a really sexy look, but can be a lot of look for some women. However, fishnet knee highs like the Rettem Mi Bas Knee are sexy but not over the top. Paired with your favorite skirt, chunky sweater, and booties, you can get just a touch of sexy.
These five looks are anything but for little
girls. Check out some of our other knee-highs at
Hoisiree.com and get experimenting to find your own perfect outfit.
This article is syndicated from http://blog.hosieree.com/2019/08/five-ways-to-wear-knee-high-tights-and-not-look-like-a-schoolgirl/